"Wake Up! Spring" 12x12 layout- by Linda Albrecht
1. Layer Vintage Posey "Trixie" paper onto "Madeline" paper.
2. Cut "Eleanor" paper to measure 7.5x 11" then adhere to the right side of the page.
3. Mat a large photo with "Josephine" paper then add a ruffle made from Melissa Frances Pink Crepe Paper along back side of the right edge.
4. Adhere the photo and ruffle to the left side of the page then machine sew a straight stitch along the outside of the mat.
5. Machine sew a zig zag stitch around the outside edges of the photo then add 3 buttons along the left vertical edge of the photo mat.
6. Add Melissa Frances white cotton lace along the bottom edge of the photo mat then add staples to the left end.
7. Tuck the Vintage Posey "Memo" tag under the Crepe Paper ruffle near the bottom then add the "Spring Ephemera" sticker below it and near the right side of the page.
8. Adhere a large flower to the bottom right corner of the photo then hand punch flowers from "Henrietta" and "Maxine" papers.
9. Layer and adhere paper flowers to the page as shown then add a small white button layered with Pink Rhinestones to the centers.
10. Add vines and leaves as desired then adhere White Pop Out Glitter Alphabet to spell "Spring".
11. Apply "wake up!" sentiment above the "Spring" word then add journaling sprinted onto a blank transparency.